You can now harness the awesome pulling power of The Krill for surface fishing. Rather than simply re-bagging conventional floating pellets, we’ve innovated a coating process that’s totally unique to Sticky. The result is a floating bait that pulses out attraction, pulling carp into your swim… and holding them there!
Our high-protein pellets are treated to two special coatings that begin to break down as soon as they land in your swim; kicking out soluble attractors, tiny food-particles and fish oils into the water, which stimulate carp into feeding.
The first coating breaks down as soon as the pellets hit the water, releasing food signals and carrying potent fragments of bait across the surface. Then the second coating begins to work, pumping super-soluble attractors into the water column. This two-stage breakdown allows food signals to be carried quickly across the surface, while also penetrating deep into the water column, reaching fish that aren’t on the surface… yet!
The attractive oils that we’ve locked into the baits during the coating process give off an impressive slick as the coatings break down. This acts to flatten off any ripple and attracts carp without the need to carry extra oil for glugging!
• The proven pulling power of The Krill, now in floaters!
• A unique, two-stage coating process pumps attraction across the surface and deep into the water column.
• The first coating breaks down rapidly, releasing food signals and attractive particles onto the surface.
• The second coating then delivers a super-soluble cloud of attractors.
• The Krill Floaters create an attractive slick with no extra oil needed.
Available in 3mm, 6mm and 11mm in 3kg bags.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.