Exclusively developed by Kevin Nash, Armourlink uses ultra heavy sintered HD plus fibres blended in Dyneema. The end result? A supple link material that sinks three times faster than fluorocarbon.
Armourlink from Nash is strong, yet supple in water affording itself great presentation. With an advanced camouflage and excellent abrasion resistance, Armourlink is all about quality.
- Developed by Kevin Nash
- Fastest sinking, heaviest hook length braid yet
- Extra strong, yet still supple for the best rig performance
- Covered in a unique resin, offering anti-tangle properties and abrasion resistance without an external coating.
- Elasticated spool guard protects coating and keeps hooklink neat
- Available in 15, 20, 25 and 35 lb in Weed, Gravel or Silt camouflage finishes. Supplied on 20 metre spools
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.