Century Eliminator T1000 14'10''
The Eliminator T1000 boasts a low diameter blank which has been manufactured using HPR (high performance resin). This is combined with 45/45 STF (spread tow fabric) – a material most commonly seen in the chassis of Formula One cars. The combination of the two ensures you’re left with a rod that is not only exceptionally strong but also incredibly powerful. The STF surfaces on the rod towards the upper butt and lower tip section and is precision positioned to complement the ATT anti-twist which is already at work in the blank. ATT works to give the rod increased torque resistance, allowing the rod to better built power, as well as keeping the guides in perfect alignment to maintain your distance casting ability. The guides themselves are Fuji’s Titanium K guides. These are not only exceptionally lightweight but they are also fantastically hard wearing and will ensure your line can enjoy a friction free transmission on the cast. Finally, the rod blank also benefits from autoclave – a curing process that occurs on the blank during the manufacture process. Autoclave virtually eliminates test curve decay. This ensures that your rod will perform to the same specifications on its first use, hundredth use, and even its thousandth use.
This high powered blank provides ample reeling pleasure thanks to its impressive feedback. Even fishing in the most demanding conditions is a joy with the Century Eliminator T1000 Titanium K Guide Rod.
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology
- Blank colour: Spread Tow Fabric
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides
- Tied in Red metallic under wraps and jet black with white trims
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape top guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century sliding reel seat with Fuji seat
- Century partition rod case
- Length: 14ft 10inch