Century Eliminator T800-SGT
The Eliminator T800 covers a wide range of fishing applications and the SGT tip is a delight registering the finest indicator bites. Slightly narrower and even more sensitive in the tip than its big brother T900, it will still handle conger, hounds and cod where 5ozs plus a big bait package is required. T800 is a great long distance match rod with sufficient tenacity and power to bully fish through weed. It can be confidently described as a relaxed long range casting rod and easy to use over mixed and smooth ground.
The technical specification is huge and well researched. Century has incorporated HPR resin technology, Autoclave Technology and for the first time 45/45 STF (spread tow fabric) to improve AT-T anti-twist. The STF surfaces at the upper butt and lower tip and compliments the Anti-Twist Technology incorporated throughout the rod. STF comes straight out of Formula One and all cars use this material extensively in the chassis for performance.
The tip is built primarily from S-2 unidirectional Super Glass hence SGT. S-2 Glass is the ultimate in high strength glass fibre providing the highest level of performance available in this specialist reinforcement. Produced with increased levels of silica purity than standard glass fibre, S-2 Glass offers the ultimate physical properties including high tensile strength, compressive strength and improved impact resistance. When combined with Centurys HPR resin matrix system and high pressure autoclave curing rod tips deliver slow, easy, non-critical loading and superb indicator bite detection. Fitted with the robust yet super light Fuji Titanium K guides as standard keeps excess weight to a minimum.
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology
- Blank colour: Butt Spread Tow Fabric. Tip Black Gloss
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides
- Tied in Aqua metallic under wraps and jet black with silver trims
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape top guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century / Fuji DPS sliding reel seat
- Coaster not needed, locks to blank just by tightening Fuji hood
- Century partition rod case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.