Trakker Tempest 200 Shelter
The biggest Tempest to date! The Tempest 200 offers two-bed capacity with optimum storage space for the long-session specialists, where additional space for comfort is required, and due to the patented quick-erect design that the entire Tempest range follows, is ideal for any length of session. Not only is the Tempest spacious enough for two beds, it also has a height of 170cm for the taller anglers, and can be fitted with an inner capsule to maximize comfort year-round.
- Revolutionary patented design
- Ultra-Strong, easy to use and ultra-quick to assemble
- Machined Aluminium block – Super strong and fatigue resistant
- 200 size designed for two beds and two anglers with optimum storage
- Twin vents at the rear
- Dual rod straps
- Anti-twist pole system
- Supplied with tension strap, carry bag, 2x 48ins Quicksticks, T pegs and Clear Window.
- Compatible with 201548 Skull Cap and 201549 Inner Capsule (available separately
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Material: 210D Fabric – waterproof and durable
- Weight: Approx 13.5kg (plus pegs and groundsheet weighing 4.5kg)
- Dimensions: Approx 170H x 310D x 375W cm
- Transport size: 165 x 35cm