Akios Fury FX8 Surf Reel
Featuring a high strength carbon composite body and rotor, a hollow bail arm, and a powerful 32lb/15kg drag system, the FURY FX8 is a very capable shore casting reel.
Smoothness is assured due to no less than 6x stainless steel bearings and an additional Instand Anti Reverse (IAR) bearing.
Supplied with two precision CNC machined, aluminium long cast spools, a deep mono spool and a shallow braid spool.
The FURY FX8 offers exceptional value and functionality and is the perfect pairing for the Akios FURY FX420 and FX450 rods.
- High Strength Carbon Composite Body & Rotor
- 6+1 Stainless Steel Bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse Bearing
- Lightweight Aluminium Deep Long Cast Spool
- Spare Lightweight Aluminium Shallow Long Cast Spool
- Strong Drag - 32lb/15kg
- Slow Oscillation for Superior Line Lay
- 4.1:1 Gear Ratio
- Machined Aluminium Handle with Power Grip
- Deep Aluminium Spool: 400yds/15lb/0.32mm
- Shallow Aluminium Spool: 210yds/12lb/0.32mm
- Gear Ratio: 4.1:1
- Bearings: 6+1
- Maximum Drag: 32lb
- Weight: 675g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You must be of legal age to enter this site
This website contains adult material and is only suitable for those 21 years or older. Click Enter only if you are at least 21 years of age.EXIT
STAY UP TO DATE
Submit your email to get updates on products and special promotions.