Akios Utopia SX420 Surf Rod
The Akios UTOPIA is a superb all-rounder combining plentiful power, fast recovery, lightness and bite detection.
An absolute dream to fish with, the UTOPIA is superbly balanced allowing for greater hand speed during the cast and exceptional feel on the retrieve.
High build quality is assured due to the high modulus 40T carbon blank fitted out with genuine Fuji reel seat and Fuji KWAG guides throughout.
The phosphorescent glow-in-the-dark tip is a godsend during night sessions. The tip slowly emits light energy absorbed from a headlight ensuring sight of tip action whether or not direct light is present.
With its contemporary graphite grey livery complemented by minimalist decals, carbon weave trim, and onyx black whippings and metal reinforcement joint bands, the UTOPIA oozes class.
- High Modulus 40T Carbon Rod Blank with AKIOS Power Band System (PBS)
- Spliced-in Carbon Tip for Superior Bite Registration
- Fuji Anit-Tangle KWAG Guides
- Quality Fuji DPS Screw Lock Reel Seat
- Phosphorescent Glow-In-The-Dark Tip
- Ergonomic EVA Shaped Casting Rear Grip
- Metal Band Reinforced Joints for Added Strength
- Sure Grip System (SGS) to Aid Rod Dismantling
- Supplied with Akios Padded Rod Bag
- Rod Length: 4.20m / 14ft
- Overall Weight: 535g
- Butt Diameter: 19.7mm
- Casting Weight: 112-220g (4–8oz)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You must be of legal age to enter this site
This website contains adult material and is only suitable for those 21 years or older. Click Enter only if you are at least 21 years of age.EXIT
STAY UP TO DATE
Submit your email to get updates on products and special promotions.