Century Eliminator T1200
The Century Eliminator T1200 is based on the same design specification as the T1000 but with the performance edged up a notch to provide record breaking casting potential and the ability to fish the most demanding of situations.
At first glance the T1200 looks like a match rod but as soon as you flex it you can sense the huge power storage potential of the blank. This allows you to wind it up and then let fly propelling your sinker colossal distances. Away from the casting court the T1200 excels at coping with seriously tough terrain with rock, kelp, deep water, big baits and big fish all being its natural habitat.
Century's Technical specification
The design brief specified the same easy release of stored energy in the cast, quick tip recovery and this has been validated by both Danny Moeskops and Jason Carter who fed back design improvements during the process of development, both on Court and fishing. The primary differences are both in the types of carbon fibre materials used in the construction to deliver extra useable energy storage reserves and overall a more powerful rod capable of handling the strongest tides and super hard ground. The initial feel is almost that of a Match rod but when activated this impression is rapidly corrected as the powerful action is very quick and soon generates confidence with big leads and bait packages. Eliminator T1200 is proven with multiplier or fixed spool, braid or monofilament.
The technical specification is huge and well researched. Century has incorporated HPR resin technology, Autoclave Technology and 1cm 45/45 STF (spread tow fabric). The STF surfaces at the upper butt and lower tip and compliments the Anti-Twist Technology incorporated throughout the rod. Fitted with the robust yet super light American Tackle Titanium K guides as standard keeps excess weight to a minimum and improves. This rod is packed with premium technical features as standard.
- Length 14’ 10’’ (4.50m)
- Casting 4 – 8oz (125 – 225gm)
- Designed for fishing the roughest ground and strongest tides
- Fantastic big fish rod
- Record breaking tournament casting potential
- HPR resin technology carbon blank
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology
- 1cm 45/45 STF (spread tow fabric)
- AT-T anti-twist throughout
- Blank colour: Spread Tow Carbon upper butt – grey carbon tip.
- 2 Equal length sections
- Butt diameter 25.0mm
- Factory Finish: American Tackle Titanium Anti-Tangle K Guides
- Tied in silver metallic under wrap and jet black.
- Rung to suit multiplier and fixed spool reels
- Can be used with nylon or braided lines
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape – top guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century / Fuji DPS sliding reel seat – coaster not needed, locks to blank just by tightening Fuji hood
- Genuine Century partition rod case
- Each rod comes with a Century registration card and care instructions
- Made in the UK