Century Graphex Lure Rods
The Century Graphex Lure rod is a premium quality lure rod from one of the UK's top rod manufacturers. Century have used the skills and manufacturing techniques gleaned from over many years of making top end sea and carp rods to deliver a fantastic lure rod.
As with any Century rod the heart of the Graphex Lure is the fantastic British made blank which incorporates a number of Century's carbon technologies to produce a light high performance blank which casts and fishes exactly as you would want a rod to perform. The finished rod is the result of extensive testing which have honed its performance to give the exact style of rod needed to master the varying techniques employed by today's bass angler
With a blank this good the fittings have to be top notch and Century have duly fitted the rod with Fuji Torzite Titanium guides, Fuji IPSM 16B screw winch and high quality EVA grips. The whipping is classy black with subdued highlights which accentuate the finish without being gaudy. The rod comes in a high quality Century padded case.
- Autoclave Technology for maximum resin matrix consolidation
- Strategic graphene reinforced resin matrix. (Graphex)
- AT-T (Anti-Twist Technology) - assisting directional control
- Multi modulus and variable geometry high tensile carbon fibre construction for distance and sensitivity
- Blank colour: Butt - carbon fibre spread tow fabric (STC). Tip - STC blending into unidirectional carbon fibre, unground
- Factory Finish: Fuji Torzite Titanium guides configured for spinning reels
- Guides wrapped in Jet Black and decorative metallic Garnet tippings
- Fuji IPSM16/B Fitting down locking with shaped EVA hand grips
- Shaped EVA butt grip and black anodised laser engraved Century butt cap
- Removable lure clip
- Century partition blue rod case
- Made in the UK