Gardner PVA Bags Bulk Packs
Solid PVA Bags are undoubtedly superb for encapsulating the entire terminal tackle with dry feed such as pellet and crushed boilies.
Our high quality solid PVA Bags are immensely popular as they combine strength with the ability to ‘lick and stick’ the corners to make the finished PVA parcels more aerodynamic for casting.
These PVA bags are pH neutral and offer high melt rates across the temperature range making them ideal for year round use.
They are available in 4 sizes:
- Our Micro bags are the smallest size in our Solid Bag range. Perfect for deploying tiny amounts of bait. Length= 95mm, Width= 45mm.
- The Mini size is the top choice bag for petit and subtle PVA parcels, for ‘in the edge’ angling and whacking out at range. Length= 105mm, Width= 60mm.
- The Standard size is a superb general use size ‘solid’ bag; perfect for the majority of angling situations where a solid bag would be beneficial such as bags of pellet or fishing in thick weed. Length= 130mm, Width= 80mm.
- The Magnum bag allows anglers to concentrate the maximum volume of free bait tight to the hookbait. Length= 138mm, Width= 110mm.
- Reliably dissolves across a broad range of temperatures, including cold water.