Gardner Roving Specialist Sling
Designed with the river angler in mind, the Roving River Sling is the comfortable way to transport all the essentials for a river session.
Perfect for that mobile approach.
- Holds 2 rods ready made or split down.
- Padded reel pouches prevent damage to reels during transit. Big enough to take 5000 size reels, the most popular size for barbel anglers or centre pins.
- Rods are carried on the outside with the bottoms being supported in pouches and the tops retained by velcro straps.
- Between the rods there is room for a landing net pole.
- Centre compartment will accommodate a 50″ (125cm) oval brolly or a standard 50″ version.
- On the outside there is a bankstick pocket large enough to carry 4 banksticks with a quick release clip.
- Tough, durable material designed to last for years (900D polyester) with PVC waterproof coating inside to ensure a long life.
- Hard wearing, resin injected base with drainage hole to allow water to drain away if the umbrella is packed away wet.
- Fully adjustable carry strap also includes an adjustable shoulder pad for added comfort when carrying.
- Length = 125cm, Diameter = 22.5cm
- Colour: Dark Olive Green
- Superb value for money!