Penn Fathom 12 Star Drag Reel
The Fathom FTH12 is a non levelwind high speed (6.0:1) multiplier
The FTH12 is a narrow spooled version of the popular FTH15 and has the same spool size and capacity as the Penn 515 series. This makes it a very good casting reel for all round beach use and the narrow spool lends itself to use with braid from the boat. The selectable 6 block centrifugal braking system and free floating spool means that the FTH12 is a well controlled distance casting reel.
The one piece metal frame, metal sideplates, alloy spool, strong gears and HT100 drag help give the Fathom FTH12 that solid and dependable feel which you demand in a hard working multiplier reel. The combination of strong gearing and large power handle make retrieving fish and gear a doddle.
From the boat they will cover general bottom fishing, lure work, jigging and uptiding.
- Solid narrow spooled casting reel
- Full metal one piece open cage
- Full metal sideplates
- 6 blockCentrifugal Braking System
- Live Spindle and free floating spool
- Marine-grade bronze alloy main gear
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Versa-Drag ™ system with HT-100 ™ washers
- 5 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
- Good ratchet
- 4 + 1 bearings
- 6.0:1 retrieve.
- FTH12 capacity (nylon) 230yd x 15lb
- Weight 15.5oz
- Maximum Drag 30lb
- Recovery 28''
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You must be of legal age to enter this site
This website contains adult material and is only suitable for those 21 years or older. Click Enter only if you are at least 21 years of age.EXIT
STAY UP TO DATE
Submit your email to get updates on products and special promotions.