Penn Surfblaster II 8000 LC Reel
This all-new mk2 model has a built in slow oscillation system that gives an incredible line-lay over the spool for ultra-long-range casting performance with both braid and mono lines. They offer two line clips as well as superb saltwater resistance to minimise long-term corrosion, making them ideal for all surf-casting situations over clean and mixed rough ground.
Featuring a strong but lightweight graphite frame with graphite side-plates, a forged and machined long-stroke aluminium spool with line capacity rings, 5+1 stainless steel shielded ball-bearings for smoothness under heavy retrieve pressure, a powerful but smooth HT-100 carbon fibre drag system, rotor brake, and a manual bale arm.
(Supplied with one spool)
- All new version of Penn’s No1 Surf reel
- Lightweight graphite frame and side plates
- Saltwater resistant
- Forged and machined long stroke aluminium spool
- HT-100TM carbon fibre drag washers
- 5+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Line capacity rings
- Two line clips
- Manual bail arm; Slow Oscillation; Rotor Brake
- Machined aluminium handle
- Retrieve 4.7:1
- Capacity: 370yds / 15lbs
- Recovery: 43”
- Max Drag: 13.6kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.