Quantum EXO PT Baitcasting Reels feature Quantum's "Metal Where it Matters" exoskeletal design. EXO PT reels are constructed combining a special, ultra-rigid aluminum alloy in load bearing areas with a lightweight composite that reduces weight in non-critical locations by 50%. This design allows Quantum to build the lightest possible frame with absolutely no sacrifice in strength. In fact, the aluminum alloy frame is 38% stronger than magnesium and 6 times stronger than graphite composite.
Couple the EXO's exoskeletal design with features such as the 10 PT polymer/stainless steel bearing system, the CSC ceramic/carbon drag system, the Micro ACS cast control system, the machined and anodized aluminum handle with contoured EVA foam handle grips and you have one of the most advanced reels available today. And at 5.9 ounces this reel will balance perfectly with modern, lightweight rods.
Quantum EXO PT Baitcasting Reels are available with High Speed (EX100HPT) 7.3:1, Standard (EX100SPT) 6.6:1 and Cranking (EX100PPT) 5.3:1 gear ratios. All EXO PT Baitcasting Reels are right-hand retrieve.
All Quantum EXO PT Baitcasting Reels have the following features:
- Weight reducing Exoskeletal Design
- 10 PT polymer/stainless steel bearing system (9 ball bearings plus clutch)
- Continuous anti-reverse
- Lightweight one-piece aluminum frame
- Micro ACS cast control system
- Adjustable centrifugal cast control
- Quick release side cover
- High capacity MaxCast EXO anodized aluminum spool
- Ceramic levelwind
- CSC ceramic/carbon drag system
- Aluminum drive gear
- Machined anodized aluminum handle
- Contoured EVA foam handle grips
- Quantum Hot Sauce lubrication
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.