Vanguard Pioneer 975 Real Tree Backpack
Carry the gear you need for a day in the field comfortably and securely with the green Pioneer 975 Hunting Backpack (16L) from Vanguard. Made of soft, water-resistant tricot realtree xtra fabric, the Pioneer features a butterfly attachment system where you can stow your rifle or bow, plus multiple external attachment points for a tripod, shooting stick, etc. There are several external pockets, including a water-tight top pocket for your wallet and license, and a heat-insulated side pocket that will keep a snack warm. The waist belt features zippered pockets for storing items like phones, knives, or compact binoculars. The adjustable sternum strap has a built-in safety whistle, and the zippers feature extra-large silicone pulls (the ones for the main compartment are easy-to-spot orange). There's a hydration reservoir compartment, and clips for the drinking tube on both shoulder straps.
- Silent, water repellent, soft and durable fabric
- Ergonomic Air System back, harness & waist belt
- Sturdy integrated top handle
- Optimal balance, secure shooting stick or tripod with butterfly attachment system
- Versatile connectors for attaching support systems
- XXL orange silicone zippers pullers
- Built-in water bladder compartment and drinking tube connectors on both shoulder straps
- Water-resistant bottom that is easy to clean, anti-scratch and durable
- Total coverage orange rain cover
- Hypalon reinforced compression straps and emergency whistle on sternum strap
- Heat insulated pocket specially to keep snacks fresh
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.