You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms & Conditions
ANY ISSUES, QUESTIONS OR HELP REQUIRED PLEASE EMAIL SALES@TASKERS-ANGLING.CO.UK, ACCOUNTS@TASKERS-SPORTS.CO.UK, OR CALL
01512606015 OPTION 4
GDPR & DATA PROTECTION
Nature of work - Retail
Reasons/purposes for processing information
We process personal information to enable us to buy, sell, promote and advertise our products and services; maintain our own accounts and records; support and manage our employees; the trading and sharing of personal information; the use of CCTV systems for crime prevention.
Type/classes of information processed
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
- personal details
- lifestyle and social circumstances
- education and employment details
- financial details
- goods and services
We process personal information about:
- service providers
- enquirers, complainants
- offenders and suspected offenders
- individuals captured by CCTV images
Who the information may be shared with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themself and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
- family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- services providers
- current, past and prospective employers
- business associates
- financial organisations
- recruitment and employment agencies
- other companies in the same group
- credit reference agencies
- central government
police forces and security organisations
Facebook, Instagram & other social media platforms Taskers Angling uses
Taskers Angling is not responsible for opinions published by third parties, we will Administrate to the best of our ability, any one found miss using our social media platform will be banned. should you see anything you feel is inacurate or offensive please report straight away by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or by using the platforms own reporting features.
Social Media Competitions
We run many competitions on social platforms, we reserve the right to end any competition early or even withdraw a competition entirley. Without prior notice or reason.
All competition winners are picked at random, To enter and possibly win all the following criteria must be met.
- Must be UK citizen or have the right to reside in the UK
- Must have a UK address for prize to be posted too.
- All prizes to UK mainland will be delivered free, any prize going to Highlands or Islands postage is down to the winner to pay
- Any winner to have been found to be cheating or playing in an unfair manner will be removed from the competition
- We will try to contact the winner by messaging him or her through which ever platform the competition was ran through
- You by entering agree for Taskers Angling to publish your username as the competition winner, we will not publish any other data without your permision
- We will only include reviews of 3 star or more
- We will only include reveiws that make sence "decided by Taskers Angling"
- Any review with bad language or stupid or offensive personal remarks will not be included
- £50.00 will be paid out in a Voucher to spend in our Anfield store
- Winner will be anounced on our website and on Instagram and Taskers Angling will make all resonable attempts to contact the winner. If the winner can not be contacted we will withdraw the prize and reset the competition.
- We will also respond to the review telling you, you have won.
- All winners of this competion must be UK based and be able to come in store to claim your prize, we can not give your prize to 3rd parties.
Please Note: All items returned must be in the exact condition as received and in the original packaging. Goods received back to us that are not in a resalable condition will either be returned back or possibly allocated a credit note that can be used to purchase any other goods online.
Please Note: The threshold for free delivery as per our terms and conditions is £100. All concluded orders that meet this figure are eligible for standard free UK shipping. If any items are returned for a refund/exchange from any order which has received free shipping the refunded amount will be taken in to account to ensure that the remaining order value still exceeds the free shipping qualification. If any refund/exchange brings the final order total below the free shipping threshold the relevant postage charge will be deducted from the refund amount. Any order that falls short of the free shipping exemption will be charged back to the customer and deducted off the refunded amount.
Please Note: All Goods returned with a request for exchange that are only eligible for an exchange (Out of Refund Qualification) will be returned back to you at our expense. This service only covers exchanges on the original order if the goods are received back within 30-days of purchase date for one exchange only and are subject to our standard UK Mainland delivery rate service. Any Purchases made that have received free delivery (UK Mainland) will also qualify. If any items are allocated a credit note postage will be charged against the redemption unless the order exceeds our free shipping rates as per our tariff.
Please Note: Upon our receipt of your returned items the refund process will commence. Refunds are made direct back to the original payment method as per your order and can take up to 7-10 days from our receipt of the goods.
If you would like us to delete any personal data we may hold about you, we are happy to do this, please email email@example.com with "remove" in the subject.
Please note this may take some time and we will aim to have this completed within 10-14 days of your request being acknowledged.
If for what ever reason we have not responded within 72 hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org incase your email has been marked as spam.
Use of our Website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Services Team at email@example.com
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website
Third Party Links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources
The prices quoted are those ruling at the time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alterations to the rate of value added tax. The correct price will be shown when you place your order. Acceptance of order is effected at point of despatch. All prices shown are cash prices in sterling.
Please note all prices on our website include 20% VAT where product is subject to Value Added Tax at Standard Rate
Company information, VAT and sales taxes
Company Registered Number: 1305742. Head Office: 25-29 Utting Avenue, Liverpool L4 7UN. 0151 260 6015.United Kingdom VAT Registration: GB 303529484.