Century Excalibur C-Curve 13'10''
Designed for mixed to hard conditions – the battle curve and casting action describe a more progressive arc and will suit anglers that are combating tidal streams, boulders, weed and want to deliver a large bait package. The action will suit all casting styles and will particularly favour an off the ground or pendulum cast where timing and power flow can be felt throughout the cast.
Anglers who have the skills and can access the energy storage capability in the lower tip and upper butt will enjoy seeing terminal tackle sail away, and those that can fully access all the power bands in the Gearbox Design butt will achieve the longest distances.
The new HPR resin matrix – blended with high strength carbon fibres in the tip will telegraph bites and retain the design action significantly longer.
Two piece, equal length, 13ft 10" blank
- - Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology
- - HPR advanced composite tip
- - Blank colour: 1K-1Kcarbon twill, upper butt: unground UD carbon tip
- - Factory finish
- - American Tackle Company Titanium K Guidest tied in Aquamarine metallic and Royal Blue
- - Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands on the upper and lower butt
- - Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- - JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- - 3M reflective tape between top two guides
- - Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- - Century sliding reel seat with integrated coaster
- - Century partitioned rod case
- - Casts 3.5-7ozs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You must be of legal age to enter this site
This website contains adult material and is only suitable for those 21 years or older. Click Enter only if you are at least 21 years of age.EXIT
STAY UP TO DATE
Submit your email to get updates on products and special promotions.