Nash Scope GT 4000
Following a demanding two-year testing period, these workhorses are the perfect companion on smaller rods that anglers have craved for years!
Massive performance in a compact body to equal any model out there!
The honeycomb style spool reduces weight, offering a fantastic balance to your setup.
- Saltwater engineering enhances the long-term performance
- Aluminium build
- Waterproof sealed quick drag, with carbon drag washer
- 9 stainless ball bearing + 1 roller bearing
- Stainless steel main shaft and gear assembly
- Dual propulsion line roller which reduces twist
- Interchangeable black and wooden handle grips
- Honeycomb spool for weight reduction
- Line friendly casting clip
- GT4000 - Gear Ratio: 5:2:1 - Drag Power: 12kgs - Line Retrieve: 92cm - Weight: 335g - Line Capacity(mm/m): 0.285/290
- GT6000 - Gear Ratio: 4:9:1 - Drag Power: 20kgs - Line Retrieve: 105cm - Weight: 489g - Line Capacity(mm/m): 0.40/430
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.