Nash Scope GT 4000
Following a demanding two-year testing period, these workhorses are the perfect companion on smaller rods that anglers have craved for years!
Massive performance in a compact body to equal any model out there!
The honeycomb style spool reduces weight, offering a fantastic balance to your setup.
- Saltwater engineering enhances the long-term performance
- Aluminium build
- Waterproof sealed quick drag, with carbon drag washer
- 9 stainless ball bearing + 1 roller bearing
- Stainless steel main shaft and gear assembly
- Dual propulsion line roller which reduces twist
- Interchangeable black and wooden handle grips
- Honeycomb spool for weight reduction
- Line friendly casting clip
- GT4000 - Gear Ratio: 5:2:1 - Drag Power: 12kgs - Line Retrieve: 92cm - Weight: 335g - Line Capacity(mm/m): 0.285/290
- GT6000 - Gear Ratio: 4:9:1 - Drag Power: 20kgs - Line Retrieve: 105cm - Weight: 489g - Line Capacity(mm/m): 0.40/430
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You must be of legal age to enter this site
This website contains adult material and is only suitable for those 21 years or older. Click Enter only if you are at least 21 years of age.EXIT
STAY UP TO DATE
Submit your email to get updates on products and special promotions.