Yuki Kymo 8000 Surf Reel
A lightweight reel designed with a narrow high strength Japanese graphite body keeping weight and bulk to a minimum whilst maintaining strength and durability.
The reel features strong gearing with a main stainless steel shaft and a worm shaft system. A balanced and smooth reel featuring 10 ball bearings. A long aluminium spool aids long distance casting. It comes with three spools for lines up to 0.20mm, one for tapered lines up to 0.35mm and another for higher diameter lines up to 0.50mm.
- Balanced Rotor
- Narrow Body Design
- Waterproof Front Drag
- Powerful Drag System
- Precision Cut Brass Pinion Gear
- Rigid, Forged Aluminium Handle with Soft Touch Knob
- Solid Aluminium Bail Arm
- IAR Bearing
- 2 spare spools
- Weight 638g
- Spool 1: 0.16/330m - 0.18/300m - 0.20/250m
- Spool 2: 0.25/330m - 0.30/250m - 0.35/180m
- Spool 3: 0.40/320m - 0.45/255m - 0.50/205m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.