Century Excalibur J-Curve 13'6''
The Excalibur J is a significant step forward in rod dynamics and incorporates exclusive technology – both in the tip and butt section. Century’s well established Autoclave Technology, Gearbox Design and AT-T (anti twist technology) is complimented by a new HPR resin technology primarily in the tip section. The outcome and benefit is a significant reduction in the tip weight, greater toughness and a very fast tip recovery to neutral after the casting cycle.
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology
- HPR advanced composite tip
- Blank colour: 1K-1Kcarbon twill – upper butt: unground UD carbon tip
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides
- Tied in Royal Blue metallic and Deep Blue
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Sliding reel seat
- Century partition rod case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.