ESP QuickDraw 9ft Rod & Reel Combo
- Unit price
- / per
Quick Draw Combo 9ft Compact
ESP Onyx Quick draw 9' 3.25lb
The new ESP 9ft Onyx rods are available in two popular test curves 3.0lb and 3.25lb. Light, well balanced and responsive the slim high modulus blanks feature a traditional unground finish which gives them a nice ‘old school’ look.
The high quality, lightweight stainless guides comprise a 40mm butt down to a 12mm tip. The full length EVA handle features a DPS reel fitting with anodized butt cap and collars. Subtle decals and a small ESP logo on the line clip whipping complete a nice understated look.
Excellent casting capabilities while still retaining forgiving playing actions and the compact size makes them ideal for tight swims and smaller vehicles.
• Retractable packdown size 9ft 44" (112cm)
• High modulus carbon blanks with superb casting & playing actions
• Lightweight stainless ringing 40mm - 12mm anti-frap tip
• Full length EVA handle
ESP Onyx Compact Big Pit Reel
Introducing the baby brother of the original ESP Onyx reel, the new Compact version features all of the same excellent technical attributes of the original, but in a smaller, lighter (200g lighter) unit.
Featuring a sleek, understated black livery and diminutive in size (similar to a 5000 Emblem) when compared with the original, it comes with two bespoke anodized aluminium spools, Shallow, designed to accommodate 300m of 15lb (0.37mm) and Ultra Shallow for 300m of 12lb (0.33mm). This means that three reels can be filled from a 1,000m bulk spool with minimal waste.
The solid foundation provided by the shallow spools where no ‘spongey’ backing is required and slow oscillation result in exceptionally good line lay with no bedding in, ensuring optimum casting distances can be achieved. A gear ratio of 4.8:1 provides a fast retrieve of 0.95m of line with every turn of the handle.
The Compact is supplied with two different drag adjusters – FD (Fine Drag for micro adjustment) and RL (Rapid Lockdown for free running to locked down in around half a turn).
Another desirable feature is the quick fold handle with a dark wood paddle, for rapid deployment and pack down and also allows the handle to be folded in use for super snug rod setups.
- Machined, anodized long cast taper spools.
- Shallow - for 300m of 15lb (0.37mm)
- Ultra Shallow - for 300m of 12lb (0.33mm)
- Three reels can be filled from a 1,000m bulk spool of mono – no backing required.
- Slow oscillation ensures exceptionally smooth line lay which helps distance casting and accuracy.
- Two interchangeable drag adjusters - the reel can be used with either the FD (fine drag) adjuster for small incremental changes in resistance, or the RL (rapid lockdown) which allows quick adjustment from low resistance to locked down in around half a turn of the adjustment knob.
- Quick fold handle - for speedy setup and pack down and also allows the handle to be folded for snug rod setups.
- Stainless steel line clip for secure damage free clipping up.
- 7 + 1 stainless bearings, machined gears and a 4.8:1 gear ratio for fast retrieve (approximately 0.95m per rotation of the reel handle).
- Rotor brake
- Front drag grit guard
- Easily accessible large anti-reverse lever.
- Stylish matt black finish with subtle silver decals.
- Every single reel thoroughly QA checked by expert in-house staff in the UK.
Adding product to your cart